Chêne-Bleu Day Camp was created for children aged 6 to 14. It is operated under an agreement between the Town of Pincourt and Centre Notre-Dame-de-Fatima.
Chêne-Bleu Day Camp* at a glance:
- A healthy balance of games, sports, art and friendship
- 5 specialized camps
- One program for children with disabilities
- A team of counsellors certified in camp counselling and first aid
- Access to a wide range of activity infrastructures and sports facilities
- Daycare, hot-meal and transportation services available ($)
For a description of each camp, visit the Chêne-Bleu Day Camp website.
*Chêne-Bleu Day Camp is certified by the Association des camps du Québec.
Registration is now open.
On the Chêne-Bleu Day Camp website.
By mail or in person
2464 Perrot Blvd.
Faubourg de l’Île
101 Cardinal-Léger Blvd.
When: March 22 and 23, 2018, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Depends on the selected camp: starts at $107/week
(Including the $30 discount for Pincourt residents)
Chêne-Bleu High School
225 Pincourt Blvd.
Pincourt (Québec) J7W 9T2
514 453-7600, ext. 221