On Monday, November 12, 2018, at the library, the Town officially launched the process that will lead to the adoption of a Sustainable Development Policy in the spring of 2019.
Following the adoption of its Social Development Policy in 2013, the Town of Pincourt now wants to adopt a Sustainable Development Policy.
Pincourt is looking to integrate all aspects (ethics, culture, governance, economy, social, environment) of sustainable development fully into its municipal policies.
To this end, the Town of Pincourt mandated Comité 21 Québec to carry out this project and develop the new policy.
- Steering Committee, calls for candidatures
- Public consultations and survey
- Public launch of the Policy
Do you care about Town improvement?
Do you which to get involved for a better future?
Following the adoption of the Social Development Policy and its action plan, the Town integrates the sustainable development aspects into its municipal policies (ethics, cultural, governance, economy, social, environment).
In order to ensure the success of such an exercise with the community, the Town, with the help of Comité 21 Québec, is looking for citizens to realize this project.
Are you interested?
- Send your candidature BEFORE November 30, 2018: Communication@villepincourt.qc.ca
- Tell us why you would like to get involved.
- Tell us, in a short text, why you think you are a good candidate for this committee.
Involvement in the committee
- Attend meetings (about 1 per month)
- Comment the documents sent by e-mail
- Diffuse the public consultation invitation