It is forbidden to park a vehicle on public roads from midnight to 7 a.m., from November 15 to April 1 inclusively.
Why the restriction of parking in the streets?
To allow efficient and quick snow removal, to allow the passage of emergency vehicules and to help the road crossing of pedestrians.
By keeping the streets of parked cars, you will help the snow removal operations of the roads.
To help you out during the winter season, the Town of Pincourt offers you the opportunity to use one of its eight night parking sites.
You can park your car from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. the next morning, from November 15 to April 1, following the purchase of a pass.
To use one of our parking, you must obtain a parking permit at City Hall.
Cost of the permit: $50 per car for the current winter season
Payment: cash or debit/credit. No check.
The amount you pay will cover the costs of snow removal and maintenance of parking spaces.
Procedure to get a permit:
Fill out the following form and return it:
- In person: Urban Planning Department at City Hall
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase your permit, you must go in person to City Hall (919 Duhamel Road).
Parking spaces are limited for each location.
The Town can not guarantee your first choice and will carefully evaluate each request.
You can park your car from 5 p.m. until 8 a.m. on the next day.
Parking lots location:
- D’Ambrosio Park: 8 places
- Golf Pincourt: 40 places (intersection Forest Streets et boul. Pincourt)
- Tennis courts: 33 places (Bellevue Street)
- Monseigneur-Langlois Avenue: 41 places (Bellevue Park)
- Municipal pool: 12 places (Olympique Blvd.)
- René-Lévesque Park: 25 places
- Shamrock Park: 30 places
- Pincourt Boulevard: 25 places