Here is the list of service counters that will be closed to citizens:
- Recreation Counter (Omni-Centre)
- Counter at the municipal garage
- Counter of the Urban Planning Department (Town Hall)
- Taxation counter (Town Hall)
The fire station is open to the public if needed.
Services maintained remotely
Municipal services remain open.
Contact us by phone or by e-mail.
514 453-8981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests - Application VOILÀ! Signalement
- Administrative and Financial Services - option 1 or email@example.com
- Urban Planning Department - option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Management, Mayor's Office or Clerk Department - option 3 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources - option 4 or email@example.com
- Public Works and Infrastructures - option 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recreation and Community Services - option 6 or email@example.com
- Fire and Emergency Services - option 7 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications - option 8 or email@example.com
Cancellation of activities
As a result of the announced measures, the conferences and activities scheduled at the library are cancelled. However, contactless loans remain in effect.
Outdoor rinks remain accessible within the posted capacity.
The municipal patrol will provide sporadic surveillance of the territory in collaboration with the Sûreté du Québec.