Due to the pandemic, there will be no door-to-door collection this year for the Christmas basket campaign.
The food drive will be slightly different this year.
Here are the three ways to donate:
- Online donations (tax receipt):
- Make a donation: www.ndlorette.ca
- Choose the fund: La Guignolée et aide alimentaire à l'année
- Average value of donations collected at the door: between $50 and $75
- Post a check:
- Notre-Dame-de-Lorette Parish, 133 Lussier Street, Pincourt, J7W 5B1
- Food donations to the church (133 Lussier Street, Pincourt):
- December 5 and 6: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- December 7 to 11: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- December 12 and 13: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- December 14 to 17: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Clothing and other items in good condition: at all times, in the blue bins in the parking lot.
ST. PATRICK'S CHURCH FOOD DRIVE
St. Patricks's Church will also collect food donations. The drop-off will be at the front door of the church.
- December 12: between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
278 Shamrock Street