Maximum temperatures will exceed 30 degrees Celsius and humidex values will reach 40. Nights will also be warm with lows near 20 degrees Celsius.
The Town of Pincourt reminds you to take steps to stay hydrated and cool.
To refresh yourself:
- Splash pad (375 Cardinal-Léger Blvd.)
- Municipal pool (364 Olympique Blvd.)
Open from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.*.
*Due to the heat wave, closing time may be extended depending on demand.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day. As appropriate, follow your physician's instructions regarding the amount of fluid to drink.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- If you can, spend at least 2 hours a day in an air conditioned or cool place.
- Take at least one cool shower or bath per day, or cool your skin several times per day with wet towels.
- Limit physical activity.
- Wear light clothes.
- Never leave a child or a baby alone in a vehicle or a poorly ventilated room, even for a few minutes.
Questions regarding your health?
- Info-Santé 8-1-1