A warm and humid air mass will persist until Tuesday. Daytime highs will approach 30 degrees Celsius, while overnight lows will remain above 20. Combined temperature and humidity values will give humidex values near 40.
The Town of Pincourt reminds you to take steps to stay hydrated and cool.
To refresh yourself:
- Splash pad (375 Cardinal-Léger Blvd.)
- Municipal pool (364 Olympique Blvd.)
Open from 11 a.m. to 8:20 p.m.*
*Due to the heatwave, closing time may be extended depending on demand.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day. As appropriate, follow your physician's instructions regarding the amount of fluid to drink.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.If you can, spend at least 2 hours a day in an air-conditioned or cool place.
- Take at least one cool shower or bath per day, or cool your skin several times per day with wet towels.
- Limit physical activity.
- Wear light clothes.
- Never leave a child or a baby alone in a vehicle or a poorly ventilated room, even for a few minutes.
Questions regarding your health?
- Info-Santé 8-1-1