Offices closed to the public
Following the provincial government's recommendations to curb the spread of COVID-19, the Town of Pincourt will restrict access to municipal buildings before and after the holidays.
- December 21-23, 2020
- From January 4 to January 8, 2021
Any request for service must therefore be made remotely during this period.
Services maintained remotely
Most service requests can be made online or by phone:
- Information - 514 453-8981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests - Application VOILÀ! Signalement
- Administrative and Financial Services - Option 1 or email@example.com
- Urban Planning Department - option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Management, Mayor's Office or Clerk Department - option 3 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources - option 4 or email@example.com
- Communications - option 8 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire and Emergency Services - option 7 or email@example.com
- Permit requests - 514 453-8981, ext. 332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Even when the reception counters reopen, please use our remote services to ensure everyone's safety.