- BOIL WATER ADVISORY Lifted
- The Régie de l'eau de Ile Perrot (page officielle) lifted the water boil advisory. Test results from the samples taken on May 22 do not reveal any anomolies.
- CLOSURE OF THE ÎLE-AUX-TOURTES BRIDGE
- Since the structure may have been weakened by this damage, a complete closure was the only responsible option to ensure the safety of road users.
- The solution to allow the resumption of traffic on the bridge is currently being developed.
In order to secure the structure and restore traffic as quickly as possible, the work will be carried out continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Since May 22, a marked corridor has been put in place to allow the passage of ambulances and police.
- Boats can pass under the bridge.
- Free travel on the Vaudreuil-Hudson line (exo1).
- In order to avoid overcrowding around the Hudson (47 spaces), Vaudreuil (593 spaces), Dorion (103 spaces), Pincourt (227 spaces) and Île-Perrot (271 spaces) stations, all bus lines in the La Presqu'Île area that connect to these stations will operate with open doors.
- As of May 25, a distribution of 2-pass tickets at the Vaudreuil station and at the A-40 line boarding point in Pointe-Claire will allow motorists who wish to complete their trip by public transit to the desired destination and then use the train on the way back.
- Suspension of tolls on Highway 30.