As part of the new school year, new signage will come into effect on August 25, 2023, near Notre-Dame-de-Lorette elementary school.
A no-stopping sign will now be posted on rue Bellevue, between rue Oakwood and avenue Monseigneur-Langlois, and on rue Oakwood between Place des Ormes and rue Bellevue.
- The no-stopping notice means that it is forbidden to park on the street, and even to remain in the vehicle.
- The ban on stopping will be in force from August 25 to June 24, from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- However, it will be possible to park in the Omni-Centre parking lot and in the Lussier parking lot to take children to school.
- The crosswalk at the intersection of Lussier and Bellevue is being redesigned to make it safer for students. The crossing will be raised, and visible signage will be added.
- The Public Safety Division will be on hand to enforce the new signage and ensure a smooth and pleasant start to the new school year for everyone.
Thank you for your collaboration.