The Pincourt Library offers nearly 1 304 digital documents, both in English and in French, which you can download via the pretnumerique.ca platform.
Access to pretnumerique.ca
For a first visit on the digital loans platform, here is the steps you must follow before configuring the device you will use to read your digital books.
Steps to follow:
- Log in to the "REGARD Catalogue". Choose English as your language of preference (top, right corner).
- Then click on "My account".
- Under "Identification" and "Password", enter the number on your library card.
- Then click on the "Digital Collection" tab at the top of the page.
- Then click on the "PretNumerique.ca" box.
- You will be directed to the pretnumerique.ca website. Choose English as your language of preference (top, right corner). Then click on the "Help" tab.
- Then click on the "Startup Guides" box.
- Then choose the platform you intend to use to read your digital books (IOS, ANDROID, Kobo, Reader, computer). Then follow the installation steps.
What you need
- An email address
- One of the following devices:
Limit of 3 items at a time (for a period of 21 days)
Through the platform pretnumerique.ca, you do not upload a book but a right to read. After the loan period, the downloaded content will disappear automatically.
Reserved only to subscribers of the Pincourt Library. This offer is excluded from the Biblioperrot agreement.
- Pincourt Library
514 453-8981, extension 214