I firmly believe that I can contribute in a positive way to the municipal organization; I would like to participate in conserving the quality of life of the citizens while maintaining a healthy management.
My orientations as a councillor are the following:
- Respecting and listening to all citizens
- Deployment of measures promoting sustainable development while taking into account the economic impacts
- Maintain and develop projects related to social development
- Improvement of municipal infrastructures related to recreation
- Promoting the City's assets and strengths
- Prioritizing the safety of pedestrians and cyclists
- Collaboration with the current council team
I was born and raised in Ville Île Perrot and have been in Pincourt resident for 41 years. My professional path has led me to develop strengths and abilities in financial management and human resources.
My participation in a democratic life represents a major stake for me as a woman, it is imperative that we attain a man-woman parity. To attain parity in a municipal council, we owe it to ourselves as female citizens to be implicated in political life so that our institutions are representative of our population.
It is also important for me to share a part of my personal life; I am a mother of two adult children and grandmother of four grandchildren. The family values have always been important to me my entire life.
Coming from a large family, I perceive the family as being the core of our communities and have always put forth my role as a mother volunteering in different areas like school, sports and other activities.
- Municipal councillor since 2017
- Retired from Charles River Laboratories, being responsible of Credit, Collection and Customer accounts Department
- Various replacements in the municipal sector (Pincourt, Saint-Lazare)
Number of terms: 2 (elected in 2017)
Duties as an elected representative:
- Advisor of the Social and Community Development, Recreation and Cultural Commission
- Advisor of the Public Security Commission
- Advisor of the Durable Development Commission
- Municipal representative to Pincourt’s Advisory Committee on Planning
- Membre of the committee for Persons with Disabilitie (Action Plan)
- Delegate to CIT La Presqu’Île and Transport Soleil
Interests: painting, reading, fishing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, alpine skiing, kayaking, swimming, walking, participation in cultural and community life.