The Pincourt Library, both municipal and school library for the Chêne-Bleu high school, and a place conducive to knowledge, relaxation and cultural and literary discoveries.
225 Pincourt Blvd.
Tel.: 514 453-8981, ext. 214
(Note that the school's students also use the library during their breaks).
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mon. to Thu.: 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*From July 3 to September 4, 2021.
- More than 40 000 books
- Digital books
- DVDs including documentaries
- CDs and audio books
- Extensive selection of children’s books (school library)
- Comics (for adults, children)
- Reader assistance
- Reservation and renewals
- On-line catalogue
- Children’s corner
- 4 computerized workstations
- Book drop location
- Various activities (story time, book club, exhibitions, lectures)