The 2022-2023 call for projects is now closed.
To consult the Social Development Policy and the 2022-2024 Action Plan, click: here
- Projects must be in line with one of the orientations of Pincourt's 2022-2024 social development action plan
- The projects must benefit the citizens of Pincourt
- The project must contribute to social development
- The form must be completed and returned by email, before September 15, 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Sabrina Martel, Social and Community Development Officer: 514-453-8981, ext. 273
Municipal social development aims to build a supportive, inclusive and equitable community by connecting people and building on their strengths. The Town works with citizens and social development stakeholders to promote the quality of life and development of its population, with particular attention to the most vulnerable.
(Social Development Policy, 2022)
- Association of People of African and Caribbean Descent: Sharing Our History
- Chêne-Bleu High School: Chêne-Bleu Breakfast Club
- COMQUAT - This summer, I'm practicing my French