On our arrival in Pincourt in 2009, it was love at first sight for this town with its blend of urban and country living and all the facilities needed to meet the needs of residents, whatever their age group! We enjoyed becoming a part of this vibrant, energetic community. Motivated by the desire to take on an active, participatory role in town life, I firmly intend to work not only for our citizens, but with them.
The citizen, the main player in any municipality, is central to my decision-making process. It is very important to have the will and availability to listen to citizens, to hear their requests and take note of their suggestions. I consider it a duty and an honour to address their requests, represent them and defend their interests. For me, knowing that I can have a direct impact on my community and that I am an essential part of this local government is a fundamental role, as well as a legal and administrative one.
I also have to work closely with Council members and the Town Manager’s Office to decide on the Town’s policies in regard to essential services as well as its community, economic, urban, recreational and cultural policies for the benefit of the entire population, while taking account of funding requirements and residents’ financial capacities.
My aim is to see the Town develop in keeping with a vision of a vibrant, attractive town that is a wonderful place to live.
- Retired from my position as Procurement supervisor at Cégep André-Laurendeau
- Public representative to the Board of Directors of CSSS de Vaudreuil-Soulanges (2011 to 2015)
- Training in administrative management and in legislation related to procurement operations and calls for tenders
- Volunteer in the Club de l'âge d'or de Pincourt
Number of terms : 3 (elected in the 2013 election)
Duties as an elected representative:
- President of the Town of Pincourt’s Finance and Administration Commission
- Advisor of the Public Works Infrastructure and Urban Planning Commission
- Municipal representative to the Régie de l’eau de I’Île Perrot
- Member of the Faubourg de l’Île project review committee
Interests: I am a person who likes to throw myself fully into everything I do, no matter whether it is political, economic, social or family-oriented! Since my retirement, my passions are: golfing, fishing and walking all year around.