The Accès-Loisirs Program, aimed for low-income families, offers free places for activities offered by sports, cultural and recreational organizations.
So far, Accès-Loisirs have helped more than 200 adults and children to have free access to sports and cultural activities.
You can now complete our online application form at www.accesloisirsvs.ca.
3 ways to register:
- Online at www.accesloisirsvs.ca.
- By phone at 450 217-2177, ext. 1 (Saturday, January 15, March 26 and September 10, between 9 a.m. and noon)
- By scheduling a registration appointment in person*, by contacting 450 217-2177, ext. 1.
Registration periods for 2022
Winter: January 15 to 19, 2022 (CANCELLED)
Spring-Summer: March 26 to 30, 2022
Fall: September 10 to 14, 2022
When registering, please have in hand:
- 2020 federal or provincial assessment notice or claim slip for income security claimants
- Proof of residence with an address (driving license, tax bill, recent invoice)
The list of activities and the number of places for the spring session will be posted at the service points.
No registration or reservation will be allowed by phone.
To be eligible, the family income, pre-tax, has to be less than or equal to the following amount, depending on the number of people in the family:
- 1 person: $26,620 or less
- 2 persons: $33,141 or less
- 3 persons: $40,743 or less
- 4 persons: $49,467 or less
- 5 persons: $56,105 or less
- 6 persons: $63,276 or less
- 7 persons or more: $70,449 or less