The Town of Pincourt has made the installation of 10 interpretive panels revealing the history of the territory. It’s now possible to go through the Town and to learn more about the secrets and heritage of the municipality.
Discover the town's history by visiting the following sites:
- Faubourg de l’Île (101, Cardinal-Léger Blvd., on the right side of the Entrance no. 1)
- Olympique Park (Between the Omni-Centre parking and the bike path on Cardinal-Léger Blvd.)
- Main entrance of the Omni-Centre (365, Cardinal-Léger Blvd.)
- D’Ambrosio Park (rest area and the Biciborne)
- Pointe aux Renards (at Taillon Park, between the chalet and the petanque ground)
- Town Hall (919, Duhamel Road)
- Bellevue Park
(at the intersection of Duhamel Road and Mgr. Langlois Street, on the waterfront)
- Main streets: at the corner of 5th Avenue and Cardinal-Léger Blvd. (same side as Edgewater School)
- Path of Pincourt: intersection of Taschereau Bridge and bike path on Duhamel Road
- Fire Station of Pincourt
This project couldn’t have been possible without the collaboration of Société d’histoire et de généalogie de l’Île-Perrot, with Mrs. Lise Chartier, who did the amazing research and writing of content.
Enjoy your visit!